Last week was busyyyyy. So much contacting and teaching. We had at least one member lesson every day, something I haven't done once since my 2nd transfer. Pretty miracle filled week.
On a bus I had one of the most spiritual conversations with a guy sitting next to me. It was fire and then boom, all of a sudden he hits me with "crap this is my stop" and jumped up. Bruhhhh nooo! I was gonna get his number but I just had to give him a name card as he got off. I said a fervent prayer because nobody ever responds from a card, but I could see him reading the card as the bus drove away. Twenty-five tense seconds later, someone sent me a text with their name. Let's goooo! Absolute miracle. Later, when I was explaining this fire miracle to my comp he said, "oh no.
Was it just one text?" And immediately my brain put it together that the text message was actually from the guy my companion was talking to at the front of the bus. I'm just a fool and a loser and I fumbled that guy, fr.
λ€μμ
Was it just one text?" And immediately my brain put it together that the text message was actually from the guy my companion was talking to at the front of the bus. I'm just a fool and a loser and I fumbled that guy, fr.
λ€μμ President came to our ward and I got to talk to him about fighter jets and Flight Sim for about 10 minutes. Then at the Mission Leadership Conference the next day, he gave me a shoutout when he gave a fighter jet analogy to the whole room! Unfortunatly, it was the worst MCM ever cause the λΌν΄μ₯κ΅ restaurant was closed. President came to me and gave me a personal apology because he knows how important that is to me.
Spiritual Thought:
"The work of devils and of darkness is never more certain to be defeated than when men and women, not finding it easy or pleasant but still determined to do the Father’s will, look out upon their lives from which it may seem every trace of God has vanished, and asking why they have been so forsaken, still bow their heads and obey."
- C. S. Lewis
Current Weight: 186.69


No comments:
Post a Comment