Sunday, August 9, 2026

Bus 7/19/2026


We had DLTM last week in Suji, which because I'm in Nonsan and traveling from here suckkks I was out of my area for almost 36 hours for one meeting so that kinda sucked. However, my dawg Elder Wolfert got re-drafted as tech Elder so we got to eat lunch with him. I was not expecting to see him again before he went home so that was a blessing for real. He's on an english fast though so the whole meal we only spoke in korean but it was suprisingly just a fun as english, lowkey the only Elder who makes SYL fun. 
We got to our apartment from DLTM at about 9:30pm and when I set my pros bag down on the couch realized that I had left my backpack full of all of my important jawn on the bus in the overhead thangymobob. After a very fervent prayer and a long sprint back to the bus terminal we miraculously found the driver before he went home and he unlocked the bus so I could get my stuff. Some clutch gameplay, shoutout to the 전능하신 하나님 for the assist. 

The lady we taught at the library with a ton of interest called us and said she doesn't want to learn anymore.

Spiritual Thought:  I absolutely flew though the last 20 chapters of Alma this week and it's because Captain Moroni is my absolute dawg. Absolutely love that guy. Moral of the story, one person, when working with God, can change the lives of countless people, sometimes a whole country. Everybody has this ability and I hope all of you are doing your part to bring a little bit of beauty into the universe. Also, I hope you don't have to do it in the same way as Moroni.

Current Weight: 186.5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Erm 혹시 8/2/2026

  Not gonna lie we haven't really had any success here in Nonsan really at all. We've been walking 3+ hours a day in 105° heat with ...