My dad sent me a screenshot of the weather forecast here in Korea and the "feels like" was up at 120°. If anyone wants to sponsor my mountain blast powerade consumption, my email is jesse.moser@missionary.org.
We had a great zone pday today. Until a sister spiked a volleyball on me, that is. I have to switch missions after that. I cooked up in some ping pong and basketball after for some redemption. My social credit score is still negative though.
Nonsan is a completely different area from the one I first came to. Our English class and ping pong night are averaging 5 friends and 2 members coming to each. Before it was just 박영진 who would come.
President interviews went well and he dropped some much needed wisdom. Also, found out that Elder Bednar is coming to Seoul so the whole mission is going to go to Gangnam (yes, that Gagnam) to do a devotional with him. That should be great.
Elder Galligao yelled out to a guy our age walking down the street with a basketball. We crossed the street and I asked him if we could play basketball later, got his contact, and then tried to say bye but then he was like, "what? you don't have time right now?" Well... we lowkey didn't have that much time but we still went with him and balled up in our church shoes baby.
A member sent us the tastiest kimchi I have ever had and I have been CHEFFING it up out here.
I went on an exchange with Elder Curtis in my district and we went finding. I met a guy who makes solar panels who tried to apply for spacex. We yapped about SpaceX for about 30 minutes and my knowledge snagged us that contact.
Spiritual Thought:
When we go to church or to any other event for the purpose of worship, it is important to remember that it is not the speakers job to worship for us. Especially sacrament meeting. Sure, a good talk is helpful, but it is up to us to seek the spirit and worship God. This church is the only place where the ordinances of salvation are administered. The absence of good talks, cool buildings, or members we get along with should not diminish that.
Jesse Moser
- Former Deacons Quorum President -

No comments:
Post a Comment